Committed to Growth and Membership
Deeper Life is a twelve-week course designed to explore our faith, the unique opportunities and challenges of being in a revival/kingdom culture and how to daily live a life empowered by the Spirit. The class meets on Sunday morning, 8:45am in the Hospitality Suite and is ongoing, so you can jump in and begin taking the class on any Sunday.
All are welcome to Deeper Life, even if membership is not your final goal. It is possible for you to complete the Bethel Steps & move into ministry without becoming a member. However, we do value membership & invite you to make a commitment to this Body. You're not joining an institution, but becoming a committed, vital part of a living body (Rm. 12:4-5).
Those desiring to pursue membership with Bethel Church will also need to complete the “Firm Foundation” workbook or submit a transfer letter of membership from their previous church.
Here are the topics that will be covered over the course of 12 weeks!
- The Father’s Heart
- Grace: God’s Undeserved Love & Power to Transform Us
- The Distinctive Trait of Christianity: Forgiveness
- The Holy Spirit Filled Life (Part I)
- The Holy Spirit – Our Paraclete (Part II)
- The Power of God’s Word & Intro to the Old Testament
- Spiritual Warfare: Tuned into Headquarters
- What is My New Life in Christ Like?
- The Sermon on the Mount
- The Death of Religion & Finances in a Culture of Honor
- Bethel’s Mission Statement & Core Values
- Your Secret Life with God & Soulish vs. Spiritual Christianity
- The Church's Mission: Disciple the Nations!
- Don’t Bury that Talent: Investing Yourself