Love After Marriage Workshop 1 (LAM1)Love After Marriage Workshop 1 (LAM1)
When & Where
January 20 - April 14, 2019
Sunday Class | 10:30 BSC 207
January 22 - April 16, 2019
Tuesday Class | 6:30 pm East/West Room
This class is designed to instruct and guide married couples into a relationship characterized by openness, vulnerability, and love. During the Love After Marriage (LAM) Workshop, couples have an opportunity through the working of Holy Spirit, to learn and practice how to bring spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness into their relationship.
You will receive from this workshop:
- Fresh and bold teaching on the basic principles of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
- Tools to take your marriage to a higher level of intimacy, communication, and enjoyment
- Opportunities to practice these tools in an intimate, small group setting
- Breakthrough for struggling marriages, helping you overcome the strongholds in your relationship
- Keys to take even healthy marriages to a higher level
- Activities, training, and materials available to bring this life-changing ministry into your church
Couples that have participated in the Love After Marriage (LAM) Workshop have experienced breakthrough, power and anointing for their marriages to become all God has intended them to be.
Registration for Fall class is now closed. Please check back for our next session starting in January, 2019.
On Earth as it is in Heaven