Loving Your Kids on PurposeLoving Your Kids on Purpose
When & Where
Tuesday's 6:30-8:30 PM
February 19-March 19
If you are needing some tools or just a refresher on how to incorporate the principles of the Kingdom of God and revival into your strategy as parents, then plan on joining us for this 6 week parenting class.
We will be focusing on ways to encourage your child and keep a heart to heart connection using the DVD series by Danny Silk, Loving Your Kids on Purpose. The class will also include an interactive time with plenty of time for Q&A. Participants will need to purchase the workbook before the class starts
The Workbook covers:
- How to change our goal from demanding obedience and conformity to training our children in self-control and protecting a loving connection to us.
- Phrases and keywords that will help parents manage themselves and allow their children to work on their lives and problems.
- Processes that reduce fear and anxiety and help parents create a safe place for their children to build confidence and personal responsibility in their decisions.
- How to respond to our children's failures that encourage them to grow and learn.
- How to set our kids up to learn to think and problem solve the issues and circumstances in their lives.
Class Registration: Free! (Registration required)
Click here to register!
On Earth as it is in Heaven