Band of BrothersBand of Brothers
When & Where
The mission of Band of Brothers is to build up men who make a dent in the universe. We will do this by creating space for men to connect and do life together in the Bethel environment. There will be monthly gatherings as well as specific events and activity groups for men to take part in.
- Equipping and empowering men to live Life to the max | John 10:10
- Sharpening one another to become men of "Good Soil" | Matthew 13:23
- Experiencing God's presence and walking in Love daily
- Rejecting passivity and accepting responsibility
- Protecting those who can't protect themselves and leading courageously
- Walking with a kingdom mindset that catapults men to "do life" well with other men
4th Thursday of every month from 6:30pm to 9:00pm. Gathering for men to build quality relationships, play board games, do battle at ping pong and enjoy some food. We love kids but this is adults only for men to connect. To get on the mailing list for location and more details, please sign up on our contact form.
Most months on the 2nd Saturday of the month 8:00am to 12:00pm. To get on the mailing list for exact dates and location, please sign up on our contact form.
- Men's Challenge | Annual competition. Details and dates to be announced.
- Modern Day Knight | Details and dates to be announced.
- Camping | Details and dates to be announced.
- Quarterly event | Board games, ping pong tournament and prizes. Come join us for a fun family atmosphere. All are welcome!
On Earth as it is in Heaven