The Worship RoomThe Worship Room
MinistryA Bethel Ministry
When & Where
Monday: 6 AM-2 PM (Twin View)
Monday: 6 PM-12 AM (Great Room)
Tuesday: 12 PM-11 PM (Twin View)
Wednesday: 6 AM-2 PM (Twin View)
Thursday: 7 AM-10 AM (Great Room)
Friday: 10 PM-12 AM (Great Room)
The Worship Room is committed to building a 24/7 worship and prayer room in the city of Redding that is centered around the love of Jesus. Our aim is to see the full release of his kingdom on earth as is in heaven through worship and the meditation on the Bible.
Worship Room Distinctives:
1) Ministry to the Lord (Isaiah 56:6)
2) Converging Worship & Prayer (Rev 4)
3) Joy in Intercession (Isaiah 56:7)
4) Singing the Scriptures (Psalm 1:2)
The Worship Room consists of 5 different formats of worship and prayer sets:
1. Soaking/Devotional - In this 1 or 2 hour set, one or two musicians lead the room in a time of "gazing on the beauty of the Lord" Ps. 27:4. The atmosphere is very relaxed and contemplative.
2. Worship with the Word - This set is a 2 hour time where the room is being led into corporate worship and will also include intentional times of singing and praying through passages of scripture.
3. Intercession - This is a 2 hour set where the room is being led into corporate worship and a time of prayer and strategic intercession. i.e. Social Justice issues like abortion and human trafficking.
4. Prophetic Worship - This is a time of corporate worship mingled with free flow worship. The band will be learning how to cultivate the prophetic spirit through song and music.
5. Selah Sets - These 2 hour all instrumental worship sets seek to create an atmosphere for the prophetic spirit to flow, just as King David commanded the minstrels and the musicians to prophesy in the tabernacle of David.
Mission Statement: Igniting prayer in the hearts of people through worship and the arts. Our goal is to bring about city wide transformation through night and day worship and lifestyles of prayer. Forty-eight hop is 48 hours of creative prayer put on by The Worship Room. It is a gathering that is designed to draw people into new and deeper levels of prayer and creativity. 48hop gives an opportunity for people to find their own unique prayer calling; thereby helping build the corporate house of prayer that Jesus said we are to be.
On Earth as it is in Heaven