Family Camp Packing ListFamily Camp Packing List
When & Where
Camp Packing List For All Campers
Sleeping bags, pillow, twin-size mattress cover or fitted sheet (for cabins), blow-up mattress (the mattress on the bunks are very thin and probably work great for kids, but adults may want to bring a twin blowup mattress to add some comfort!), flashlight, toiletries, s'more supplies, towel (shower and beach), swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, bug spray, outdoor clothes, pajamas, walking shoes, water shoes, camp chair, warm clothes for the cool evenings, games, drinking water, or water reusable bottle, water toys, side to share for our camp cookout, glow-in-the-dark items for kids.
Extra Packing List for Tent Camping or Preparing Own Food
Tent, lantern, cooler w/ ice, cook stove, matches, pots/pans, dish soap/sponge, utensils, plates, cups, napkins, food, seasoning, dish-washing tub.
What can I bring to contribute to camp?
- On the second night of camp, we do an All Camp Cookout. Everyone is asked to bring some sort of side or dessert to share. We provide the main course (hamburgers & hotdogs) and all the fixin's!
- Lake inflatables (we are looking for some large blow-up water toys! If you have one that you are willing to bring, please contact us at email@example.com).
- Kayak - you are welcome to bring your own kayak (the camp has many boats - canoe, paddle, oar, but only one kayak!)
- Softball Equipment - we are planning to have a camp softball game, so if you like to play and have equipment, bring it!
- Other sports equipment - the camp has a wonderful sports field, so if you enjoy playing a sport and want to get a game going, bring your equipment!
- Roasting Sticks - we will have s'mores at least one night and have a limited number of roaster sticks. If you have some- bring 'em!
- If you are an avid bike rider, we have been told there is some great riding in the area!
On Earth as it is in Heaven