The Mission Gift DriveThe Mission Gift Drive
When & Where
The Mission Christmas Gift Drive
Our church family has the honor of blessing the children of The Mission in Mexico (also called Rancho De Sus Nińos) with Christmas gifts. We are excited to get to continue the tradition this year but now with the convenience of purchasing toys and gift cards online! You have the opportunity to choose a specific child to give gifts to and sow into this child's life and future. To hear our heart behind this opportunity, watch this video of Candace Johnson. She has a personal history with The Mission and this is about more than giving gifts! Think about what you would like to give personally, as a family/household, or even rally your homegroup together and give a bike or something! Thanks for partnering with us in giving!
Here's How You Can Bless a Child:
1. Go to The Mission's Website here to see the virtual Christmas Tree.
2. Pray & select a child to give to.
3. Click the child’s name, enter your information, and you will be emailed instructions.
4. Open your email and follow the instructions to complete the process of giving the gift.
5. Once you have given the gift, fill out this form and write an encouraging and/or prophetic note for the child & help us keep track of what has been given to each child.
6. Once your gift has been delivered, you will receive a confirmation email from The Mission.
Your giving options this year must go through The Mission’s website where you will select a child to bless this Christmas. After following their instructions, your gift giving will be in one of two ways:
1. Purchase an Amazon gift or gift card (wishlist provided) & have it shipped directly to The Mission.
2. Purchase a gift or gift card* in a store & personally mail it directly to The Mission unwrapped & postmarked by November 29.
*Note: Please purchase Amazon, Walmart or Target gift cards only
Thank you so much for your generosity this Christmas! The children at The Mission appreciate the gifts very much, and we believe that you are not only sowing into their Christmas but believing in them and making a difference in their life! Thanks for being a part of this!
On Earth as it is in Heaven