Bethel Worship Dance Intensive
We are excited to announce that beginning April 2020, we will be offering a twelve-week Worship Dance Intensive for ages 18 and up. The program seeks to teach you the fundamental dynamics of dancing from the Spirit, coupled with skill in movement. The testimonies of what God is doing in the realm of the arts constantly keeps us in awe. It is our prayer that you too will be transformed from the inside out.
Is this for me?
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be financially capable of paying the TOTAL amount due by March 31st, 2020. This includes the $25 nonrefundable registration fee (due at time of application), plus the $1,600.00 tuition fee if you are accepted to the program.
- Be fully committed to the Worship Dance Intensive for its entirety: April 6th-June 29th, 2020.
- No previous dance experience is required to apply. However, those with previous dance training must submit a video recording of you dancing, along with the application. Recordings must be between 2-3 minutes in length and no more than six months old. We want to make sure we place you in the appropriate classes according to your technique level. Students are placed in either beginner, intermediate or advanced classes depending on the level of technique in the following genres: ballet, modern, contemporary and hip hop.
- Attend church on a regular basis.
- Submit character references from two people that you have known for at least one year. It is highly recommended that one of your character references be a leader in your church.
Note: At this time we do not offer translation services for those who do not speak English. In addition, we are not equipped to help the international student who might need a visa to come to the USA. Please check with your consulate or embassy. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The following are the expected commitments for all Worship Dance Intensive students:
- Attendance of all scheduled classes is mandatory. Some classes will be held during the day, with the bulk of classes being held at night. Classes will run Sunday through Wednesday, and Fridays. If there are any additional hours to be added they will be factored into the schedule when it is finalized.
- We ask that students have reliable transportation to and from classes. Transportation will not be provided. Students also must provide for their own housing and food while attending the intensive..
- Each student will be required to choreograph a dance for their final Performance Project. These are additional hours that students will incorporate on their own time. This piece should be approximately 3 minutes in length and will be performed on graduation day, the last day of the intensive, June 29th, 2020. This is required of all students.
- Students are allowed a maximum of 4 absences during the twelve (12) week program, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances.
For a list of the classes offered during the intensive, contact us at email@example.com.
On Earth as it is in Heaven