Elements Dance Ensemble
We are constantly awed by what God is doing in the realm of dance. Dance has exploded within the Bethel community and beyond as the church is reclaiming its identity as the movers and shakers of the world bringing change in the creative industry and the church.
Our aim is to develop dancers who are excellent communicators through the visual art of dance. Those who are flexible and willing to celebrate cultural differences. Dancers who are creative movers and thinkers.
We are currently looking for the following:
- Dancers who have intermediate or advanced dance experience in at least one of the following areas: contemporary, ballet, modern dance, lyrical or hip hop. You must have two years of consecutive dance training or more. No more than one year off within the last two/three years.
- Currently attending Bethel Church.
- Two character references.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is this for me?
The following is an expected commitment from all team members:
- The goal of Elements is to create unique, artistic and diverse performances and share them with our community at large.
- Team members are expected to attend all classes and rehearsals.
- Demonstrate a willingness to be a part of a collaborative and creative process through the participation and the sharing of ideas.
- Be willing to become multifaceted physically as we train in different genres of dance technique.
- Reliable transportation. We ask that dancers have reliable transportation to and from class.
- The cost of classes are determined by the director.
- For further information and expectations you can contact email@example.com.
- Adherence to the core values of Bethel Church.
The following are the expected commitments for all Worship Dance Intensive students:
- Attendance of all scheduled classes is mandatory. Some classes will be held during the day, with the bulk of classes being held at night. Classes will run Sunday through Wednesday, and Fridays. If there are any additional hours to be added they will be factored into the schedule when it is finalized.
- We ask that students have reliable transportation to and from classes. Transportation will not be provided. Students also must provide for their own housing and food while attending the intensive..
- Each student will be required to choreograph a dance for their final Performance Project. These are additional hours that students will incorporate on their own time. This piece should be approximately 3 minutes in length and will be performed on graduation day, the last day of the intensive, June 29th, 2020. This is required of all students.
- Students are allowed a maximum of 4 absences during the twelve (12) week program, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances.
For a list of the classes offered during the intensive, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Earth as it is in Heaven