Bethel SinglesBethel Singles
When & Where
Wednesday Evenings || 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
January 12 - May 25, 2022
Come join the new Bethel Singles group launching February 2nd. “The Fam” will be a place of belonging, connection, hope, health and community for singles.
The vision for Bethel Singles Family is to be a community of Singles that would feel and operate like a multigenerational family … providing organic opportunities for connection, encouragement, feedback, growth, friendship, vulnerability, and fun. Weekly meetings will include worship, inspirational messages, testimonies, fun games/ice breakers, connection through small groups, and planned social events. If you are single and 18 to 118 years old, we invite you join us, to help create a culture of belonging, and be a part of The Fam!!!
Declaration for Bethel Singles
By Joshua Keener
What we say matters, whether it’s in our thoughts, to ourselves, to others, or as we are leading Bethel Singles. When we speak, we are changed, and the atmosphere is changed! What a gift to speak life and hope over this new ministry at Bethel Church!
- Everyone who attends Bethel Singles will experience deep belonging and connection to community!
- Those who attend on Wednesday nights will feel Father’s peace and Father’s embrace!
- Bethel Singles will be known as a place where you can be fully yourself!
- Bethel Singles is a community on the fast track to healing and wholeness: emotionally, spiritually, relationally, and physically!
- Everyone who attends Bethel Singles will experience frequent belly laughs and unhindered joy! (Haha)
- Bethel Singles is where people come to overcome fear and find courage for life!
- Whether we are in large group or small groups, Holy Spirit always shows up in radical ways!
- People will go home on Wednesday nights feeling seen, heard, known, and loved in a way that destroys lies and heals hearts!
- Men and women will find peace with each other in our small groups!
- Men and women will learn to understand each other in our small groups!
- Small groups will be known for their safety and vulnerability that leads to healthy connections and deep healing!
Beliefs about our influence and those we influence
- Our members will be full of faith and ready to run with the content given them!
- God is bringing specific people at intentional times into the Bethel Singles community!
- I am uniquely gifted to pour into my specific small group members!
- God is already preparing people for this group!
- The singles in the Bethel community are eager to commit to small groups and deep, committed fellowship!
Meet The Team
Connect With Us
Ministry WebsiteEntity info.
On Earth as it is in Heaven