Defining the RelationshipDefining the Relationship
When & Where
Registration Starts August 18th
Sundays at 10:30am-12pm
September 15 - November 3
Course Frequency: DTR is currently offered twice per year with start dates generally beginning in February and September. Please note that due to high demand, we do not offer a waiting list.
This is an 8-week premarital course that will encourage and challenge couples to examine the strengths of their relationship as they consider marriage. This is not a course for those newly dating or not considering marriage.
Registration Information & Requirements
- Class size is limited and registration is required. When registering, make sure that you register yourself AND your significant other at the same time.
- This course requires that all participants be physically present for each week of the course. We do not offer an online alternative and do not allow participants to Skype in.
- Successful completion of this course requires that no more than one week be missed, so we ask that you do not register unless you can commit to being present for at least 7 weeks.
- Cost: The course costs $40 per couple, which includes your workbooks. An online marriage assessment will be administered which costs an additional $35 per couple. This is strongly recommended but not required.
- **BSSM STUDENTS**: If you are a current BSSM student, you must get approval from your Revival Group Pastor (or overseer if you’re a 3rd Year student). If you choose to register and pay the fee, and in the event that you do NOT get approval from your RGP, you will not be able to take the class nor will we process a refund. The RGP Recommendation form can be accessed here
On Earth as it is in Heaven